Rachael has experience in Employment Law, an ever-expanding and increasingly complex area. Our team provides strategic and practical advice and represents clients in the courtroom and administrative tribunals. Our team offers the expertise and resources you need to achieve optimal outcomes to issues that arise in the workplace.
Within our employment practice area we provide advice and services related to:
- employment contracts,
- wrongful dismissal,
- constructive dismissal,
- human rights policies, procedures, commission complaints and tribunal hearings,
- health and safety, and
- information and privacy issues under the Municipal Freedom and Information Protection and Privacy Act, including other privacy matters.
We can assist you in:
- policy development and strategic planning,
- health and safety,
- workplace safety issues,
- pension and benefits, and
- harassment policies and procedures,
- workplace investigations, and
- resolving claims that may arise.