Paquette & Associates is looking for an associate lawyer to join our team:
The applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Lawyer in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Knowledgeable with previous experience practicing Corporate & Commercial Law, Civil Litigation, Aboriginal and Indigenous Law, and/or Labour and Employment Law.
- Proficient in practice management and time docketing
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work full-time or part-time (to be discussed)
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and promote work life balance with schedule flexibility.
Please send a cover letter, resume, a writing sample, and three (3) references to:
Rachael M. Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview either in-person or by MS Teams.
Applicants with questions are welcome to contact our office by email at email@example.com